WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, February 12, 2007

Sorry So Quiet

I'm still here, just haven't had anything nice to write about lately. Work stinks right now, the weather's been crummy and I've been in a bit of a foul mood but I won't subject you to my rants. Let's just say I've had some stitching therapy to help me through. The housework has suffered somewhat and will probably continue to suffer for the next few weeks but I'm not expecting any company that cares anytime soon. And vacation is coming in just under a month. I need it. Erich needs it. Our coworkers will probably appreciate it too.

Speaking of coworkers, apparently Erich actually thought out Valentine's Day early this year. He's purchased whatever it is that he wanted to purchase and has taken some sort of unofficial poll of his female coworkers who say his Valentine's gift is especially sweet and romantic. He's been taunting me with that for about the last week or so. Don't get me wrong, he always does a nice job on gifts, it's just usually a last minute one:) Gives me something to wonder about for a few days though.

Thanks for all the comments on English Garden Welcome. It is absolutely gorgeous in person and I can't wait to get it framed. And, for the record, I actually have another TW kitted up for a start sometime this year- Magical Night. So you can relax Missy, I won't be tossing any snowballs at you for suggesting another TW.

More stitching pics to come tomorrow. I participated in the HAED SAL Challenge weekend this past weekend so I have some progress to show on my SAL piece and I've stitched on QS Dragonfly recently too.

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Sorry to hear you've been a bit blue, Sara! I hope the vacation helps and I can't wait to hear about what Erich got for you!

Sara said...

Thanks! Most of the problems are work-related and will go away as soon as they hire another person for me. Hopefully that will happen this week but the people above have said that several times before and something always seems to happen so I'm not holding my breath. Vacation always helps though:)