WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stitching Update 2/13/07

I've been stitching away on my HAEDs lately. Between the HAED SAL Challenge weekend and QS Dragonfly screaming for attention, I haven't really had time to work on anything else but it is fun to see them take shape and I did want to finish before the end of the year so I can't feel too bad about neglecting other projects.

QS Pegasus and Castle Bubble

QS Pegasus and Castle Bubble 2/13/07

QS Dragonfly

QS Dragonfly 2/13/07

That's all for now, I've got soup to make and laundry to fold. Hopefully we won't get all the snow the weatherman's predicting- up to a foot more by tomorrow. If we do I guess it'll be a good reason to stay home and stitch.

2 comments:

Maree said...

I love a lot of the HAED charts but I'm not brave enough to tackle them. Go you! :)

Sara said...

Be brave Maree, you can do it!! The HAED designs intimidated me too at first but it's just like other designers, you gotta do it one x at a time:)