WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, February 03, 2007

First HD of 2007!!

Happy dance with me, I finally finished TW's English Garden Welcome this afternoon! I was beginning to think the beading would go on forever but I made it:) Had to split it into 2 scans as it didn't quite fit on my scanner.


English Garden Welcome 1


English Garden Welcome 2

The specifics- English Garden Welcome by Teresa Wentzler. I stitched from the kit with no substitutions and used DMC and Mill Hill beads. The fabric is an unknown 28 ct evenweave in what appears to be antique white. Started in 2003, finished 2/3/2007.

Now what to choose for the rest of the weekend? I'm leaning towards the QS Dragonfly but Titania is calling too. Decisions, decisions...sigh.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

CONGRATS on the finish, and a TW to boot!! WOOHOO Suz

Arthemise said...

Awesome! That's a great finish.

Anonymous said...

Big congrats on the finish!! Now are you sure you don't want to start another TW?

::::ducks & runs::::

Karen said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! Finishing a TW is no small accomplishment!! It looks beautiful, too!

jymisgurl said...

Wow! Congratulations!! loks great!

Karoline said...

Congratulations it's gorgeous

Karin said...

Wow - that is an amazing finish! Congrats!