WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, January 29, 2007

Template reversion!

It's back! I have just discovered the joy of template reversion:) A couple weeks ago I got adventurous and upgraded my template. The new features are nice but I missed being able to play with some of the font sizes, esp those on my blogroll so it's not enormous. I also just realized that the background margins on the new template were huge (I usually either view at work where I don't get a full screen or at home with a favorites sidebar up so was not aware of this). While I'm sure you can still change these things with the upgraded template, I just don't know enough about the code to do it. Anyway, apparently when you revert your template it brings back your old template with all modifications intact, which I was not aware of but am very glad of for the time being. While the old template isn't great, it'll do until I find one I like better.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Well I think your template looks fab! I wish I understood it all a bit more. Thanks for your comment btw.
Hazelxx

Sara said...

Thanks! There are a few things I'd like to do but I think they'll be easier with the old template system:)