WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012

IHSW Results

I promised IHSW results and I'm back to deliver them.  They are pretty pathetic but I hope to somewhat rectify that by giving you a happy dance later today or tomorrow.  I ended up choosing Skeleton Crew to work on because it is only a few hours from being done and I really intended to finish it off over the weekend but work and Father's Day got in the way so not too much stitching for me.  Today, however, I'm hoping to get a few good hours in since Josh is home sick with a bug that has apparently been making its way around daycare.  He's not feeling too bad judging by the amount of running around he's doing but has a bit of a fever so we have an unexpected day off.  Anyway, here's what I did manage to accomplish this weekend...

Skeleton Crew 6/18/12


See that tiny white sail at the top of the left mast, that's it!  That's all I've got for now.  But more is coming soon:)

3 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Yay Sara! It's almost happy dance time. :) I love the fabric you chose for Skeleton Crew. Beautiful!

Melissa said...

Skeleton crew looks good! And I love the fabric you chose for it. Have fun finishing it :)

Bea said...

Skeleton Crew is a great piece and your fabric choice is terrific.