WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, July 20, 2009

Santa's Magic Update

So I made some good progress on Santa over the last week. I finished the pears and more of the metallic greenery among other things. I'm slowly working my way up the very bottom green strip and then will start the arms unless I get bored and start something else which may well happen but for now I'm liking Santa.

Santa's Magic 7/20/09

Got a little bit more done on Ben's room. Everything's in there, we're just in the organization phase both of his stuff and all our trip stuff. We figured it would be a good spot to pack since it's reasonably clean and for not used so nothing's in the way. Every time I buy something for the trip- extra granola bars, more Imodium, etc, it goes in a pile in Ben's room. When I get my piles in order I'll have to take some pics, the room is looking pretty cute (minus our trip stuff of course). Still no word on the court date. Still impatiently waiting.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Santa is going to be just fantastic!!!!

Cheryl said...

And, I'm impatient for you! It all just needs to happen quickly. Santa is looking great! Speaking of Santa, this will be a FUN Christmas season in your household! SO exciting!