WIPocalypse 2012

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ever have one of those days?

I give up. I'm just going to spend the rest of my day stitching so I don't ruin anything else. So far since I got off work yesterday I've managed to ruin a whole batch of pound cake, burn two of my fingers (forgot that my metal front door gets very hot in the morning sun, thankfully not my stitching fingers) and kill the portable DVD player. Maybe stitching isn't such the great idea? I'm hoping my luck is turning back around as the last two batches of pound cake have turned out okay but we'll see. And I know the DVD player isn't really my fault, I'm just the one that plugged it in and figured out that it no longer has sound and cuts to a blinking screen after a few minutes of soundless video but I was really looking forward to watching a movie and playing in stash for awhile, maybe kitting up a couple of smalls for the trip. I really didn't want to have to buy a new one right now but I'd also really like to be able to watch a little bit of something in English at night in Russia.

Thanks for reading my little whine, I actually feel a bit better now. I'll try and get some pics for next time to make up for it.

3 comments:

Christine S said...

Sounds like a crummy day, Sara!! I hope the rest of your weekend is much better.

Dani - tkdchick said...

LOL I feel that way every day!!!

Karin said...

Sorry you had a bad day - I definitley have days like that.