WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, March 28, 2008

I feel a Happy Dance coming on!

Not there yet but I'm really close- I've finished the stitching on L&L's Celtic Christmas and have started the beading. It's a work weekend so I'm hoping for enough evening time to finish before Monday but we'll see what happens. I promise a HD pic as soon as I'm done:)

Fingers crossed that I stay well this weekend. It seems like everyone around me including Erich has some sort of crud this week but so far I've managed to stay well. Even the dog went to the vet today for an ear infection, poor buddy. The weather's not helping either. It was nice and warm for a few days and then snowed last night with the promise of warm weather again this weekend. Hopefully it will stay warm this time!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'll be checking back for sure!