WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Spring!

At least that's what the calendar says. Apparently the Indiana weather hasn't heard the news though, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow and possibly have a winter weather advisory or warning tomorrow night into Saturday. Sigh. I keep telling myself it will get warm one of these days. Between that and the stupid DST it sure feels more like winter to me. I just got used to driving to work with the sun already up and somebody's man Mitch (I refuse to claim him) decided we should change the clocks so that I get to drive in the blinding sunrise again and get to deal with it in my drive up window for the first two hours of work instead of only one. Thanks so much!

Anyway, enough about the governor and the crappy weather. One more day of work til the weekend and I'm so ready for it! Should be a good one too. I'm planning on having my little brother over tomorrow since he doesn't have school and hopefully we can wear the dog out among other things. On Saturday I'm hoping to be lazy most of the day with the exception of dragging my butt out to Curves first thing in the morning and heading to church for Easter Vigil Saturday night. Then on Sunday we've got a whole bunch of family gatherings so that should be fun.

No stitchy pics today but I have a recent SBQ...

3/5/08: After you stitch a pattern or kit, what do you do with it?

Depends on the chart. If it's one I think I might stitch again or is by one of my favorite designers (like TW, Dragon Dreams, Mirabilia and a few others) I keep it. If it's a chart I'm not likely to stitch again I try to either give it to someone who might like it or toss it. I tend to make working copies of everything so the original chart is usually in good enough shape to be used again.

Happy Easter if I don't make it back before Sunday!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ah, yes...just as we are adjusting to the tolerable weather conditions and temperatures, we are smacked in the face with the reality of spring in the Midwest. I am hoping that these latest warnings are more hype than substance!

Karin said...

I'm really ready for winter to end too - hope it does in your part of the world. Happy Easter.

Hazel said...

We have had snow too Sara but all gone now. xx

Vicki said...

Hope you had a good Easter hun! We've got much the same sort of weather here too. It might be April next week but it sure doesnt feel like it!