WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Quiet Sunday

That's what I'm having even though I have to be at work and I plan to continue it when I get home. We're having a simple grilled dinner, giving the dog a bath and then I'm planning on pulling out QS Dragonfly. I should have some new stitching pics for you this week but for now I'll leave you with a few SBQ's.

7/19/07: Which project (finished or in progress) are you most proud of? Explain why.

I have two, one finished and one not. The finished project I am most proud of is Teresa Wentzler's Tea Scene because it was one of my first attempts at using a fabric other than aida and it was my very first hardanger attempt which went pretty well with only a few minor mistakes.

The unfinished project would have to be QS Dragonfly just because it's such a large over one project and is solid stitching.

7/3/07: Do you consider yourself a "floss miser?"

No, definitely not. I've been known to work down to the last possible stitch on occasion- you know, when you have to thread the needle each time you pull it through the fabric as you're pulling it through the fabric because the needle's now longer than the thread. But I don't make a habit of that, it usually happens when I just need to get in one or two more stitches of a color and don't want to start a new thread for it.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Once can always be proud of a finished TW!!!