WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, July 27, 2007

Take Two Meme

I have no stitching pics so it's a meme today. And as soon as Erich gets off work we're on our way to the Brickyard 400 for the weekend. Hope it doesn't rain, it's been crummy weather at home this week. I'll at least have some pics of that when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone!

Take Two Meme

Stolen from Shalini. Feel free to snag.

Two names you go by:

1. Sara
2. Rxlady (on the BBs)

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. My comfy blue dress pants
2. white coat (I'm at work:) )

Two things you want (or have) in a relationship:

1. Fun
2. Understanding

Two of your favorite things to do (at the moment):

1. Stitch
2. Sleep- it's been one crazy week!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Tonight to come faster! We're leaving for Indy as soon as Erich gets home from work:)
2. Extra daylight so I can stitch on the car trip to Indy

Two people who will fill this out:

1. No idea! I think this one's made the rounds already and I'm a latecomer.
2.

Two things you did last night:

1. Packed for our weekend trip
2. Wrestled the dog so we could give him his heartworm/flea/tick medicine

Two things you ate today:

1. Toast
2. Hot Pocket Calzone

Two people you last talked to:

1. Erich
2. The office lady that gave me my register this morning

Two Things you're doing this week/weekend:

1. Going to the Elkhart County Fair
2. Going to the Brickyard 400

Two longest car rides:

1. 15 hrs from Charlotte, NC to Goshen, IN- traffic jams and all sorts of things to slow us down
2. 11 hrs from BFE, Tennessee to Elkhart, IN- again, traffic jams and all sorts of nastiness

Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

No comments: