WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, May 12, 2007

More SBQ Catchup

Someday I'll catch up on all of these:) I'm going to try and get some puppy and iris pics tonight after work to show you tomorrow. By the way, the yellow buds I mentioned yesterday did turn out to be irises. They're so pretty! But for now, on to the SBQs:


4/19/07: Are you on "The Wagon?" If so, how long have you been on and how"serious" are you about it? If not, have you considered it?

Yes, I'm currently on The Wagon. I put myself on last September when we bought our house. My thought was that I'd save money by not buying any stitching stuff and then we could use the extra money to make improvements to the house and buy some furniture. Well, it turns out that my DH is of the opinion that I should have as much stash as I want and he really doesn't think The Wagon is necessary but will go along with whatever I want. Sort of- his answer to The Wagon is to gift me with stash money for my birthday, our anniversary, and any other occasion he thinks is appropriate. So I'm not exactly starving for new stash but I have bought a lot less than I would during a normal year and I'm keeping track of all my gift money and what I spend it on over at The Wagon BB. I will be officially off on January 1, 2008.


4/5/07: How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/orregular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular?Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog agood example of what you like to read?

I guess my blog is a pretty good example of what I like to read. I like hearing about everybody's lives and seeing the memes and quizzes that go around. I also like to see lots of stitching pics which I don't always have a lot of but try to post a fairly regular update on my current projects.


3/15/07: If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?

If I could hold onto it for awhile, I'd wait and use it for framing. I've got a pile of WIPs just begging to be finished and I'd love to get them framed professionally.

If I had to spend my money right now I'd probably head over to Silkweaver or the HAED site as those are my two favorite places to browse at the moment.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: