WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Titania 3/6/07

Thanks for all the great questions so far, I'll try and start answering them this week:)

And for Polly who asked about my exercise program in the comment section: I try to do 20-30 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week. I've got a Nordic Track and I guess it would be considered an elliptical type machine. It has several pre-programmed 20-30 minute workouts and I usually do one of those while watching a DVD on the computer though I'd like to start walking outside too when it gets warm again. I've also got a couple of yoga workouts on DVD. My goal is to do one of those a week too but I haven't been quite as good on that yet. I really enjoy doing it, just don't feel like I have the time sometimes!

I've got another Titania update for you today. She's really starting to take shape and I'm thinking I might be able to finish her sometime this spring if I keep on stitching as I have been. For now though, I've put her down to work on QS Dragonfly for awhile again.

Titania 3/6/07
Life's been pretty busy so I haven't had as much time for blogging and the BB's as I've wanted lately. As I've mentioned before we're getting ready to go on vacation at the end of next week and I'm helping a friend get ready for her wedding which is coming up at the end of next week too. We got together and worked on wedding flowers last weekend and will get together again this week too. So far we've got the bridesmaid bouquets done and still have to do the bride's bouquet, flowers for the arch that will go at the altar and a few small arrangements to go around the unity candle and a memorial candle for the groom's mother. Everything is silks, BTW, so no worries about them not lasting til the wedding. I'll share pics as soon as we get it all done.

3 comments:

Shalini said...

That sounds like a wonderful project for the wedding. I look forward to the pictures!

Christine S said...

You're making a ton of progress on Titania!! She's turning out really well!

Hazel said...

Titania's looking great.