WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, January 27, 2019

January WIPocalypse

The respiratory viruses and assorted sinus and ear infections that sometimes follow have hit our house pretty hard since Christmas and to be honest I’m in the middle of my second round of it at the moment so though I’ve been thinking a lot about it I haven’t made an official 2019 craft plans post. As far as stitching goes I have a big storage bin full of WIPs of various sizes and in various states of finish so I’m really not planning a bunch of new starts to add to it. I’m hoping to spend a lot of time on Coppervein with some deep dives into the WIP bin and maybe even a finish or two. The new starts I do have in mind are a Russian alphabet sampler I meant to start last year and some Christmas ornaments for the kids. Haven’t made a final ornament decision yet but I’m leaning toward the Mill Hill sleighs.

I have some more definite beading plans. I fell in love with Julia Pretl’s snowman box and have the beads to make at least 3. I’d like one for myself and my mother and mother in law. Might be persuaded to make them for the boys instead of ornaments if they decide they like them and the pattern works up relatively easy. I will attempt to up my skill level and tackle the Threadabead Ombré Star. I’ll decide on how many points once I get going, the pattern has directions for 6, 7 or 8. In my continuing attempt to decorate for holidays other than Christmas I also have plans for some Easter stars and have purchased Lady Lunar Kat’s egg and flower stars

So that’s what I have in mind and so far I’ve done pretty well in January. I pulled Space Traveler out of the WIP bin and did about half a page...



Also about a half page on Coppervein...



And a finished star, my colorway of a free pattern shared in a beading group I belong to...



And one more star, almost finished. This one was my pattern.



That about wraps it up for this month. Hoping to get around to seeing everyone else’s progress soon. Keep warm everyone! 

5 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

You have some beautiful projects! I really love the stars :D

Astrids dragon said...

Oh no, I hope you start to feel better soon.
I love the MH sleighs, those would be a great choice.
Oooh, the Space Traveler looks great, this one is fun to watch come together! Coppervein is going to be huge, so awesome.
I love your star, and the one you're working on. Maybe one of these days I'll attempt to make one.

Terri said...

Hope you are feeling better! LOVE the stars!! I do beading, too, but haven't attempted anything quite like the stars. Oh, I have Julia Pretl's book of beaded boxes. I love her work!!

Mizi Margueron said...

Ik was zo depressief toen mijn man me verliet voor een andere vrouw alleen omdat ik na het huwelijk zes jaar kanker had. Ik probeerde hem te vragen om bij me terug te komen, hij weigerde en zei dat hij niet meer voor me voelde na al deze toewijding. Ik deed alles omdat ik van hem houd, hij slaat me de hele tijd, en toch sta ik het allemaal en huil alles dag. Ik werd een trieste vrouw nadat we allemaal samen waren gekomen, alle liefde die ik in het verleden deelde, ik kon me geen leven zonder hem voorstellen omdat mijn liefde voor hem om welke reden dan ook van onschatbare waarde was. Op een dag toen ik via internet ging, zag ik veel opmerkingen over de mogelijkheid om kanker te genezen en het huwelijk / de relatie te herstellen, dus besloot ik hem te proberen te benaderen door contact op te nemen met zijn e-mail doctorigbinovia93@gmail.com en hij antwoordde onmiddellijk mij en ik legde alles uit waar ik doorheen ging, hij vertelde me dat ik me geen zorgen moest maken, ik was geschokt en ik gaf hem een ​​poging, ik volg voorzichtig de stapsgewijze instructies Twee dagen nadat Drigbinovia zei dat hij de betovering had beëindigd, alles alleen gedaan door hem, Ik deed niets om alleen de benodigde artikelen te leveren, en ik begon enkele veranderingen in mijn gezondheidstoestand te zien en Drigbinovia beloofde ook om me te helpen mijn man terug te krijgen, ik gaf hem verwarrende spreuken, en in de kortste tijd begon het allemaal, omdat beiden weten dat hij realiseerde zich dat hij nooit recht op hem was gesteld, en in drie dagen was mijn man in mijn huis en wachtte tot ik terugkwam van zijn werk en toen ging ik naar het ziekenhuis om te controleren, en ik was vrij van kanker, en toen hij begon te zeggen dat hij w sorry, hij wist nooit wat er met hem zou gebeuren. heel erg bedankt Drigbinovia, ik ben nu blij met mijn man en alles gaat nu soepel voor de dosis die pijn doormaakt in zijn relatie, je kunt ook contact opnemen met zijn whatsapp-nummer +2348144480786 heel erg bedankt

COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDINGS said...

We are independent company Offering Loan at a cheapest interest(2%). We guarantee any kind of Loan, Government finance Project and Investor Project. etc If you are interested Kindly get back to me for more information via Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com