WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, December 15, 2006

2007 starts

As 2007 draws near, I'm starting to think about my stitching plans for the new year. Someone recently asked about planned starts for 2007 on a stitching BB and it got me thinking about my own plans. I know I'd like to participate in The Wagon Challenge for 2007 so that really rules out new charts for me. Not that it's a problem-I probably have enough charts to keep me busy til I'm too old and blind to stitch anymore. It's more a question of which ones to kit up and stitch first:)

There are some pieces that are calling more loudly than others and of course I may change my mind next time I go through my stash but these are my current probable starts for the new year...

~HAED's Pegasus and Castle Bubble QS by Josephine Wall
~HAED's Dragonfly QS by Jessica Galbredth
~Mirabilia's Santa's Magic
~The Cross Eyed Cricket's Skeleton Crew

I have most of the supplies to at least start most of these. I'm missing some DMC (both HAEDs), a bit of Kreinik (Santa's Magic), and a piece of fabric (Skeleton Crew). I think I can drop enough hints to Erich to acquire most of that as gifts for various holidays next year. Who knows, I may even get enough gift cards at Christmas to cover those items.

Not much else to report. Holiday preparations are keeping me pretty busy and I haven't had much time for stitching or blogging though I have got some visible progress to show next time I get a spare minute to scan English Garden Welcome. On the other hand, my tree is up and decorated, presents are almost all bought, my Christmas cards are out, and I have 3 batches of cookies done. Not too bad for December 15, at least not for me.

No comments: