WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, September 27, 2020

The “How is it Almost October?!?” WIPocalypse check in

 Didn’t mean to leave you all so long but it was January, then Covid and I’m an essential worker with school age kids that are still doing virtual learning, and somehow it’s almost October. The year is honestly kind of a blur. In any case I’ve been busy and productive though not necessarily in the manner I expected when I wrote my last entry. 

I’ve made masks, lots of masks. I don’t machine sew so I’m not fast but I estimate I’m nearing or just past 200 now. They’ve gone to family, friends, coworkers, donations. It seems to be an easy project to work on while the kids do school and there seems to still be need so I will sew on. 


Outside of school hours I’ve done more beading than stitching. Here’s a sampling...




From top to bottom- Katie Dean’s carrot cake box, Dimarca’s star, and a couple fun things from Threadabead.


I’ve also done a bit of work on Fish City which hadn’t seen the light of day in forever but the boys want to see finished.


I’m currently working on a Vervaco pattern for my cousin who has a baby due literally any minute. She actually went into labor a few hours ago so hopefully we will have some good baby news soon. I will show pictures of the stitching next time since it is just an unidentifiable blob right now. I have a few almost finished Halloween projects to hopefully show off soon too. Hope everyone is well and I will try to visit you all soon!