WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April WIPocalypse

Two posts in a month and this one is only a few days late, look out world! So first up is Measi's WIPocalypse check-in. I finished a short page on Space Traveler and am slowly climbing up the second page in this column. Confetti isn't too bad yet but it's coming! Sorry it's sideways, Photobucket decided to turn it and crashes every time I rotate it.


I also started a Mill Hill kit while on a short vacation with the family over Josh's Spring Break. We spent a couple days in Indy and did some fun things like the Children's Museum and zoo, even got to visit with some college friends. I got a few colors in on Sugar Skull but there's a long way (and a ton of beads) to go before Halloween. 


I'll have to pack this one for our summer trip too if I don't decide to finish it first! 

And then there's the question of the month- What do you listen to while stitching?

It's a mix of TV and podcasts for me. Right now when Erich is downstairs with me we're rewatching Game of Thrones but I've been doing podcasts when I'm by myself and there are so many good ones! I listen to a wide range- several of the How Stuff Works shows, The Moth, Ask Me Another, Sawbones, Welcome to Nightvale, and The Sporkful to name a few. 

Outside of stitching we've been up to some Spring cleaning and getting ready for the end of the school year. And soccer is back too! Josh had his first game this weekend. He's moved into a new age division that follows more of the actual game rules so there are a few things different but all the kids played a great game. I even got a good pic or two...



He looks so grown up all of the sudden! Good to see him doing something he loves so much.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to this month and I think I'll actually make TUSAL since I've got my orts back together.

No comments: