WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, August 25, 2014

August TUSAL

Thanks for all the kind words on the stitching and well wishes for all the boys too:). We made it through the first couple days of school without any problems and Josh seems to like it so far though I think his backpack weighed more than him on the first day! Here's a quick pic we snapped before we left on the first day...

First Day Of School 8/20/14 photo 7FBCBFDD-A469-482C-9BCF-0A1A77A01FB9_zpseddwqkub.jpg


It's also time again for TUSAL, that fun time of month to show off your ort jar...

TUSAL 8/25/14 photo 44FEE643-FFFA-4CA2-8F1C-F6A0EF75BA63_zpswubas20j.jpg


I realized while taking this that I've been stitching some really boring colors so far this year, almost all blues with various shades of brown and gray thrown in, so I made my next rotation choice a more colorful one and decided to go back to Chatelaine's Watergarden for a week or two to save my eyes from the over one of Space Traveler and bring a little color to my jar for next time. Here's where I'm leaving Space Traveler for now...

Space Traveler 8/25/14 photo E271DB34-8E00-43E0-B138-D4CC7F2DD45C_zps8k2zyz5x.jpg


I made it through the first full page so 2 pages down now with a bunch to go and yes, I did work on it while watching the Doctor Who season premiere the other night. Very happy to finally see Peter Capaldi in action!

That's about it for now. Not much baby news to report since last time, going to hit 33 weeks in a couple days and all seems to be well outside the normal complaints of getting uncomfortable and not sleeping a whole lot. I do have possibly our last ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow so excited to see the boys and how big they've gotten. Very excited to be so close to seeing them in person!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great Ort report! Space traveller looks great and I can't wait to see Watergarden1

HTG's Crafty Critters said...

Great updates,I'm sending you an email, trying to catch up.