WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some updates and a WIPocalypse

Since we finally have our internet troubles straightened out and I actually have some stitching I can show I thought it might be nice to update anyone still reading. < br>
Babies- I'm at a little over 27 weeks and we've got 2 big, healthy baby boys still on the inside so I'd say we're doing all right there. Been busy moving Josh into his new pirate room and cleaning up his old room to be the little boys' room when they get here in less than 3 months now. Getting so excited to meet them! Pics coming soon of the redecorating.

Stitching- It's hot outside and my feet are swelling plus this belly is getting heavy so I am spending a fair amount of time with my feet up and stitching in hand. And it's sort of close to the last WIPocalypse check in so we'll let this count for that too. I have a few things to show you today. First off my giveaway prize from the GYB party earlier this year finally made it to its new owner, Sandra of Thistle Cove Farm. I stitched Hands To Work by Little House Needleworks and finished it as a cube. I think it turned out well and was happily received.

 photo BDC5A5A8-037D-4040-9869-F55E667E727D_zpszcyfjtca.jpg


Since finishing that piece I have been working to finish the last of the birth announcements I promised and I'm almost there...

 photo CCC9EE2C-3907-416B-A668-38EA5ECFF06B_zps5g0q1orx.jpg


I'm a little farther along than that pic shows now but not too much. Still, I'm hoping to finish the piece by the end of the month and maybe get it framed by the time the receiving family is in town at the end of August. We'll see.

Work, baby stuff, and stitching is pretty much all I've got going at the moment. Hope to be back soon with some pics of the new rooms and maybe even a finish. Thanks for sticking with me!

2 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. I can imagine how tiring it must be with twins.

Deanne J said...

I haven't been blog hopping for a while so this is a very late congrats on the twins.