WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, January 09, 2012

January WIPocalypse post

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for all the compliments on my projects. I have loved working on all of them but I am ready to finally finish some of them off (Storyteller is almost old enough to go off to college itself now) so I can start some new things.

After I pulled out all my WIPs the other day to take new pictures of them, I decided I wasn't in the mood for over one stitching after all so I will actually have two projects to show progress on for this WIPocalypse SAL post. Still haven't heard about the WIPocalypse? It's a fun SAL Measi is hosting this year. The short story is we're stitching like the end of the world is near but you can find all the details here and signups are still open for a few more days.

So 9 days into January and here are my before/after pics of QS Pegasus and Castle Bubble...



QS Pegasus and Castle Bubble 8/23/10



QS Pegasus and Castle Bubble 1/9/12


And Titania...


Titania 1/1/12



Titania 1/9/12

Pretty good for a week's work, at least for me. Hopefully there will be a better showing next round when we've all had more time. I have more to share but will put it in another post tomorrow.

10 comments:

Christine S said...

You've made tons of great progress, Sara!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your progress pics are wonderful. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Good going! Keep up the great work.

Diane (di) said...

Sara, Pegasus and Castle is simply beautiful and Tatiana... wow! Love the fabric you chose for her.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I definately see obvious and wonderful progress on both projects! Well done!

Andie said...

They are looking great! Are you rotating between the two? Or all of them or ? :D

Ziggyeor said...

Oh great job. loving the progress.

HTG's Crafty Critters said...

Moving right along there! Great job.

Karen said...

Great progress, Sara!

Valentina said...

All your stitching is great!