WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, August 29, 2011

TUSAL and a Flamingo update

So I made my decision and Flamingo won. I was looking through Webshots and realized I've never posted a picture so I took one before I started...

Flamingo 8/20/11


And another one a few minutes ago...


Flamingo 8/29/11


It's been nice to switch from fall colors to bright pinks but I admit that the bright pink of the neck seemed never-ending for awhile. I like the different shades of pink in the feathers much better which leads me to this round of the TUSAL. I present my pink orts for your viewing pleasure...


TUSAL 8/29/11


In other news, we got the draft of our homestudy from the agency so we're one step closer to being able to send everything off. We're currently in the process of getting all the last minute revisions done so hopefully we can get that done this week and maybe get the final copies in the mail by next week or so. We'll see.
Not much else going on around here except that Josh got sent home sick from daycare today. Poor little guy. He went to the doctor this afternoon and they think it is just a virus so with some fluids and rest we hope he'll be back to his normal bouncy self soon. Just to be on the safe side I took tomorrow off to give him a bit more time to recover and rest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly have gotten a lot done! That fabric looks perfect for the project.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. Your orts look lovely.

Christine S said...

What a bright and cheerful design! I agree, the fabric is perfect.