WIPocalypse 2012

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation went way too fast...

...and now we're back to normal life. I meant to do a bit more blogging during vacation but we got busy and tired and my Mom discovered Bejeweled 3 on my computer and that was the last time I saw my laptop during vacation. The rest of the trip went well, way too fast but it was nice. Sorry I haven't gotten the rest of the pictures up sooner but it's been a little hectic this week with getting back to work and then today was our visit from the social worker to get our new home study going. One more step closer to a sibling for Josh! But for now, back to vacation...

We spent some time at the Legoland Discovery Center on Thursday. It was one of the neatest places I've been on vacation in awhile. They had a whole Chicago skyline made out of Lego bricks along with bunches of other stuff to look at and play with. We will definitely be returning when Josh is older and can participate in more of the activities.

Legoland 7/21/11


Legoland 7/21/11


Legoland 7/21/11


Legoland 7//21/11


Lego Indiana Jones 7/21/11


Lego Harry Potter 7/21/11


Josh got to make a Lego car and race it against other cars. His actually did pretty well.

Josh's Lego car 7/21/11


Racing Lego cars 7/21/11


Josh was really excited to be turned loose in the big Duplo play area. His goal seemed to be building a tower with every block in the place.

Legoland 7/21/11


Legoland 7/21/11


There are way more Legoland pictures than I realized so I think I'll cut it off here for today and post the rest of the trip tomorrow. Hope you enjoy, it was a lot of fun to visit and I know Josh would like to go play there again.

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great photos. My kids would love it.

Ali O'Donnell said...

Great pics! Glad you really enjoyed it. Josh is a cute boy!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting *huge*!!!