WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Did you know...

...that November is National Adoption Month? I meant to say something earlier in the month but time has gotten away from me with Joshua's six month post placement report coming due soon (I can't believe it's time for that already, our social worker will be here Friday!) and his birthday party coming up on Saturday. Anyway, one of the resources we used for news during our adoption is doing an adoption story a day on their blog for this month and I wanted to share that with you.

Be The Answer

Some of the stories have happy endings and some don't but they remind me what could have been for my son if we hadn't brought him home and why I'd like to adopt again someday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Adoption Month!!!!
Joshua looks great! Shane says hi. Wishing you all well. Sara, I gathered several donations from my school that I am mailing to the orphanages. Approx 6 boxes of goodies for the kids. Happy Thanksgiving!! (((hugs)))
-Colleen