WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, July 23, 2010

Update on Santa

The weather today is hot and humid and I don't feel like doing anything that resembles housework and apparently neither does the computer. The photo editing program I'm using has decided that it does not want to edit large numbers of photos thank you very much so uploading the remaining photos from the Russia trip is unfortunately at a standstill for the moment. I got a few things through before the program froze, one of them being a current pic of Santa's Magic...



Santa's Magic 7/23/10


Since Erich went back to work I've been trying to use Joshua's nap times as me time since I'm still home with him and have actually made some pretty good progress. Some of it has been slow going as a good portion of the white I've filled in since last time is white Wisper which is a neat effect but a pain to stitch with. If I get a couple good days in and the Wisper behaves I might still make my goal of having all the stitching done by the end of the month. Doesn't hurt that it's way too hot and humid to spend much time outside right now too.

Not much else to report at the moment. Joshua continues to do well. He's been kind of tired and cuddly the last couple days but nothing seems wrong so we're hoping that means we're either going to see some more new teeth or maybe some growth soon. I'll try and get up a new pic next time.

Oh and before I forget- I played with the new template feature and found a nice, bright one. Let me know what you think, I may have to play with the colors a bit more to make everything readable.

Take care and stay cool!

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Great progress on your Santa, Sara!!! The new blog layout looks great, too...I'm so glad Blogger has made it this easy to redesign your blog!!!

Hazel said...

Nice template. Santa is lookig beautiful. x