WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching up on stitching pics

I never got to post as much as I wanted to this holiday season, lazy thing that I was. I only went to Russia for a week, did TWCOE, stitched a few ornies for family and did the whole Christmas thing. Oh, and I worked at least a 40 hour week every week too. Not sure how I could not have time:)

So now that all the holiday stuff is over I actually have had a little extra time and finally got pictures uploaded of all the ornaments I stitched/received this Christmas season. I didn't get to finish quite as many as I wanted but I got enough done to send them to the out of town relatives.

Sorry in advance for blurry/dark pics, they were all snapped in a hurry as I put packages together for the mail. These are all from the JCS ornament issues which are my favorite source of ornie patterns. Heartfelt Harvey (Imaginating Inc JCS 2008) went out to Erich's aunt in Chicago...

Heartfelt Harvey 12/09


Christmas Peace (stitched earlier and finished in time for Christmas, sorry can't remember which year of JCS) went out to Erich's aunt in Wisconsin...

Christmas Peace 12/09


And finally, Joy Tree (which I've also apparently lost my notes on) went out to my aunt in California...

Joy Tree 12/09


I also participated in TWCOE this year and received some lovely ornaments from Natalie...

TWCOE ornie 2009


And from Paula...

TWCOEornie 2009 #2


I'm especially happy with the TW ornie as I've stitched the beginner whitework pattern so many times for others but never for me! That's about it for now, maybe next time I'll get around to making my 2010 goals.

No comments: