WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update time

Wow, so many things have happened since I posted last! On a sad note, my grandmother passed away about 10 days ago. She was 88 and will most definitely be missed. She hadn't been well for a couple of years but things took a quick turn for the worse two weeks ago and she was gone in a few days which is probably as she would have wanted, I know she wouldn't have wanted to linger on.

In the middle of dealing with her death and funeral, we got a call from the adoption agency letting us know that our dates for Trip #1 to Russia have been released so we will be traveling to meet our son during the last week of April. A little disappointing to have to wait again but this way we'll save a few $$$ on the arrangements and hopefully have some nice weather while we're there. We're in the middle of getting our flights and accomodations arranged now.

I have stitchy pics too but I'll save those for another day.

No comments: