WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Victory!

...for the computer illiterate blogger:) Thanks Christine, I thought it might have something to do with upgrading my template. I thought I had done it on the last try but I don't think I completed the process and apparently that makes all the difference in the world. I'm hapy with the switch so far but it looks so empty at the moment! I'll have to get my sidebar in order which should be a lot easier with the widget system Blogger uses now. Off to get moved in properly.

4 comments:

Christine S said...

You're welcome!! It looks great! Now I want to change my template, lol.

Suzanne said...

I love it!!! Suz

Suz said...

It's fantastic! I found some templates on that site that were great! I think I'm up for a change as well :)

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic! One of these days, I'll have to upgrade my template!