WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, December 01, 2007

December Goals

Thanksgiving was a busy day here and it just carried on over into this week! It seems like we've been running around all week but we got a lot of Christmas stuff done so I guess that's less running around that we'll have to do later:) TWCOE is finished and out and I'll show pics when the recipients get their packages.

This weekend is going to be a quiet one and I should have some good stitching progress to show on Monday. I switched projects and pulled out my Celtic Christmas by L&L and started the swirly skirt so we'll see how far I get.

Before I share goals for December here's a pic of Santa's Magic which I finished my goal on a few days ago, just haven't had time to post...


Santa's Magic 12/1/07

The fabric color is just a bit washed out but it's pretty close. I wanted to put this one away for just a bit since I worked on it almost all month last month. I might pick it up again in a few weeks to continue the Christmas theme this month though.

Onto the goals, here's how I did in November:

Stitching
-Finish Mirabilia contest goal for Santa's Magic-Yes
-Finish 2 Christmas ornaments-Yes
-Start work on stitching surprise for Hazel-Started but I still have a bit to do
-Participate in the HAED SAL Challenge Weekend-Yes

Nonstitching
-Get BB packages together and into the mail-Yes
-Get TWCOE package in the mail on time-Yes
-Cut down plants for the winter-Yes
-Plant tulip bulbs out front-Yes
-Get out of town for a weekend with DH-Yes, well half a weekend anyway!
-Start decorating for Christmas, the day after Thanksgiving of course-We have the bins up and partially unpacked

And for December:

Stitching
-Finish stitching Hazel's prezzie
-Work on Celtic Christmas
-Participate in HAED SAL Challenge Weekend
-Decide on a piece for a January 1 start
-Put together 2008 stitching goals

Nonstitching
-Steam clean the main level carpets before the furniture is delivered
-Clean house top to bottom before Christmas Day with Erich's help
-Get Christmas cards in the mail early (Dec. 10 0r earlier)
-Plan a Christmas Day menu that won't stress me out while trying to fix it
-Bake a few cookies
-Take time to relax and enjoy the holiday season

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Santa's Magic is coming out beautifully!

Hazel said...

Oooh exciting. Can't wait to see what you've made for me!!! Santa looks fab. All the best with your goals this month. You're going to be busy. xx