WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Santa's Magic 10/28/07

After a good night's sleep I'm feeling good again today, still a bit of pain in my neck but that seems to be healing. It's worse in the morning because I can't seem to find a good way to sleep and not bother it over night. I didn't get any stitching done last night, my chair was just too comfy so I ended up falling asleep watching a movie instead.

I do have a Santa's Magic pic for you. I started this one 9/9/07 and put just a few stitches into it then but worked steadily on it for several days before the migraine trouble. I'm stitching on 32 count Days Gone By Lugana from Silkweaver and I'm using all the recommended fibers except that I subbed #4 Kreinik braid for the #8 because the #4 is easier to work with on this fabric in my opinion.

Santa's Magic 10/28/07


My goal for the Mirabilia BB SAL/contest is to finish the face, beard, and hat by 12/1/07 which seems pretty reasonable. The beard is mostly mindless fill in work so maybe I can get back to that tonight:)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That looks like an exciting sparkly one!! xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great progress on your Santa. Hope those migraines are gone now!