WIPocalypse 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is why I love my job...

...3 day weekends! It stinks to have to work every other weekend but getting a 3 day weekend off every other weekend makes it worth it:) As you can guess, I'm about to start one. I think we have just about cleared our schedule so it should be a low key weekend hopefully with a lot of stitching. Between Erich and I we have 1 kitchen sink to fix (he says it'll be easy, I hope so) and 2 bathrooms to clean and then the rest is play time. I may take the puppy to see my Mom tomorrow since she's still homebound per the doctor for a few more weeks. She's doing well. They took out the staples this week and she's starting to hobble around on a cane so she is making good progress. The outing will be a treat for Leland too as I'll probably take him to a PetSmart or somewhere similar to walk around for awhile. He loves those places and all the attention he gets from the other customers.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: