WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Leland and Iris Pics

Lots of pics to share today! It seems like they took forever to upload but I finally got the pics I wanted into my Webshots. Last night I snapped a few pics of my surprise irises:



Irises 5/13/07


0513iris2


0513iris4

0513iris3


It looks like there are quite a few more getting ready to bloom too. I clipped a couple for inside this morning and am planning to take some to Mom later too. Happy Mother's Day to her and all the other mothers out there!

And, as promised, I also have some Leland pics from last night. Erich and I were comparing him to pics we took when we first got him and can't believe how much he's grown!

Here he is snoozing in the sunshine in front of the sliding doors:


Leland Snoozing 5/12/07


Getting ready to wake Erich up:


Leland and Erich 5/12/07


And a few other outside shots:


Leland Outside 5/12/07Leland 5/12/07


Thanks for the well wishes on my 101, I hope to achieve at least half of the items before the 1001 days is up. Anything more than that would be great!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

He is SUCH a cute pup!! Suz

Barb said...

The flowers are beautiful. Cut pictures of your puppy.

Carolyn said...

Leland is so adorable and really is growning fast!!

Also, you have a great 101 list - I can relate to many of your goals. :)

Raphaelray said...

The camera loves him! He is such a cutey.

Thanks for the blogroll, I'm blogrolling you too! :)

Karen said...

Fabulous pictures of the flowers, and the puppy is too cute!

I get the *same* rash when I stay in hotels, too!! Mine doesn't itch. It's just lots of small red blotches. It's weird, isn't it???

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your irises are beautiful! Mine are just starting to bloom.