WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IHSW results

Sorry for being late but yesterday was not the best day. Work did not go well. It was better today but it will take some time to get used to some changes the company is going through.

Anyway, I did manage to get a little stitching time in despite spending much of the weekend outside playing with Josh and working in the yard. He is really enjoying the summery weather we've had for the last week or so. Poor kid is going to be really disappointed when we get back to the cooler weather we're supposed to be having this time of year. Oh well, summer will get here eventually.

My piece for the weekend was Skeleton Crew. I haven't done an update picture in a little while so I don't have a good before shot but my progress for the weekend is most of the work on the upper sail. Not a lot but better than nothing...


Skeleton Crew 3/20/12

Sorry for the shadows, this was about the best light I could get tonight without totally washing out the fabric. Much as I've liked this piece I am tired of the white sails so this one has gone back in the pile and I'll have a new WIP to show you next time. I know, so close to a finish but I just can't do anymore white right now. Until next time, hope you are enjoying some nice spring/summer weather too:)

7 comments:

Veronica said...

Lovely progress on Skeleton Crew. Oh, I completely understand about the white. Just about drove me mad when I was stitching Angel of Hope. Too much white in my opinion ^.^

Hugs,
Veronica.

Diane (di) said...

Ooo, I bet we've all been there when you just can't stitch with a certain color anymore. :) SC is looking fabulous, though.

(boy oh boy I love that fabric!)

Rebekah said...

Very nice! I really like that fabric.

I am giving you the Liebster Award. Check out the details at my blog.

http://stitchingfrog.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

That is so cool! Hopefully the white wont take long next time :)

Joysze said...

Sorry to hear that work was a bear, Sara. Hope things get better.

Skeleton Crew looks great. I love your fabbie. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi

Skeleton Crew is looking great.

demeter83 said...

Your progress is looking gorgeous!

I've just nominated you for the Liebster award. The details are on my blog if you'ld like to look.