WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Dragon Moon

Wow, it has been a long time since I've worked on this one for any amount of time. I have put a few stitches in here or there but nothing major since March or so of last year so instead of a Guilt Free January start I decided to pull out a neglected WIP. I really should put it down and finish Noah's Sub but it feels so good to stitch on something different for a little while! Here's where I started on New Year's Eve...

Dragon Moon 12/31/08


And as of this morning...

Dragon Moon 1/6/09


You'll have to excuse the few stray dog hairs in the second pic if you enlarge it. I didn't realize they were there until the scan was done and uploaded and I'm too lazy to do another right now:) The next page is a lot of solid stitching so I'm hoping to finish up this cloud and and then make some really fast progress before switching back to Noah and his sub.

Pretty quiet week around here so far. Erich found out that training is going to be postponed awhile so no extra stitching time for me next week. Oh well, it will be nice to have him home.

No comments: