WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, January 14, 2007

SBQ Time

Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.

Sometimes I dream of running my own LNS, especially since there are no good ones right here in my area. Mostly I think those dreams run through my head when things are going badly at work and all I can think about is how less stressful having my own LNS might be. I think about how it might be more flexible and more fun because it's stitching-related. I'm sure it's just as much work as my current job though and probably wouldn't be as profitable either. I don't think there are many crazy stitchers like me in the area and it seems knitting is more popular right now. My other big fear would be that cross stitch would turn into work and then it wouldn't be fun anymore.

Sometimes I dream of dyeing my own floss or fabric too, not necessarily for profit but at least for my own use. I may actually experiment with that idea but not right now, too much going on.

No comments: