WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, August 09, 2015

July WIPocalypse

Missed the first one but I'm sort of close to on time for the second July check in! I don't know where the summer has gone but it is definitely gone.  School starts here Wednesday and we will be sending off our brand new first grader.  

I've gotten some time to stitch in between work and lots of summer fun.  I've had to put it away now to work on a couple of birth announcements but HAED's Space Traveler was my July project.  I've got a long way to go but I finally hit the top left corner, lots of progress from my starting point this round.


It's a little strange to be working over 2 after spending a few months on this one exclusively but I'm hoping to be back to it later in the fall.  Pics of the birth announcements to come later, all I've got is a tan blob for now! 

Off to enjoy those last few days of summer but I'll leave you with the soon to be first grader enjoying a hot air balloon ride last week at Conner Prairie.


No comments: