WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June TUSAL and stitchy update

Is it really June already? This year is going by so fast! Time for the next installment of my TUSAL...
TUSAL 2 6/1/11
TUSAL 6/1/11

As you can see, I've almost covered up the oranges and greens of Celtic Autumn with a blue/green mix. That's all from Garden of Wishes, which is coming along nicely. It's a little slow going with all the confetti but I'm happy with the result.
Garden of Wishes 6/1/11

Yes, that's a full-sized highlighter for perspective. I look at it and the stitched area seems so small but it's actually over 3,000 stitches by my rough estimate last night. I think it's time to take a break from the tiny, over 1 stitching from HAED and get back to Celtic Autumn this month. I really want to get this done for Grandma's birthday so I'd better get going, only 2 1/2 months to go.
Oh, and before I forget- we did have a very nice anniversary. Our cookout did get rained out but the kids had a chance to play outside for awhile first and most of the grilling was done before the rain started.

2 comments:

Christine S said...

Wow, the detail on that portion of Garden of Wishes is beautiful! I went and looked up the design and it's really pretty!

Daffycat said...

Beautiful green ORTs, Sara!

OMG those are some tiny stitches!