WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So much for an early Spring, we got hit with the snow again and some ice too for added fun. I didn't really think we were having the Spring thaw in February but it would have been nice to see grass for a little while longer.

Work has started on my prizes. It's a little slow going but I'm getting there and should have one halfway finished soon. I've been working on the hydrangeas too, lots of pink in my current bunch of flowers...

Hydrangea Pillow 2/23/11


No exciting plans for my days off this week. Joshua isn't feeling too well. He seems to have picked up a cold somewhere and is pretty congested so lots of juice and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for us today. Probably the same tomorrow too except that we're also going to be making a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs to share with Erich's parents who are coming over for dinner.

1 comment:

Christine S said...

Your pillow looks so pretty! I hope that Joshua is feeling better soon.