WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, July 16, 2010

A short stitchy post

Forgot to post this yesterday, guess I was in travel mode but I actually have done some stitching lately. I'm spending my time this month on a Christmas in July SAL working on my Santa's Magic. I really want to see him above my fireplace at Christmas one of these years so I'm going to try my best to get some good stitching in during Joshua's nap times.

This isa closeup of the area I was working on when I left it last time which I'm sad to say was almost a whole year ago...

Santa's Magic 7/20/09


And here's the whole thing as of Monday after about two weeks of work...

Santa's Magic 7/12/10


I'm starting to get close, just the rest of his sleeve then his mittens and all the sparklies he's hanging onto. Not looking forward to the beading for this one though, there's a ton of it and I know I can't get any of that done while Joshua's awake. That may take me the whole month of August!

4 comments:

Tracy J said...

I've always loved this design, your work is beautiful!

Shelleen said...

great progress!

Hazel said...

I'm so glad to read your recent updates and that you finally have the little one home. Big congrats to you and Erich and hope the little guy really enriches your life. Blessings. x

Jo said...

looking fabulous!