WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry for the lack of pictures, time kind of got away from me but Saturday morning is here and I actually feel pretty good so apparently drugs and chicken soup worked. At the very least I'm not showing any symptoms that might make the fine airport staff at Domodedovo pull me out of line and try to quarantine me and my planeful of pals as H1N1 carriers and I am thankful for that. I did make it out to the LNS the other day and I can report that Celtic Noel is at her new home and very happy there with Grandma. The TW piece is hiding in my craft room, waiting for Mom's birthday next month. Both pieces look great and I will get up a few pics when we get back.

For now, I leave you with the current weather in Moscow- cloudy and about 17 degrees F. And in the baby's region, around -3 with wind chills approaching -20 and drifting snow. Think warm thoughts and definitely think me when you think snow! See you all in a week!

2 comments:

Missy Ann said...

Have a safe trip & may none of your luggage be lost.

Hazel said...

Thinking of you Sara and hope you got back safely. x