WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, I'm still among the living and have something that sort of resembles a voice. At least the drugs make me feel better, even if I don't really sound like it yet. It was a good excuse to stitch a lot this weekend and I've got plenty of progress on QS Believe to show as soon as I get chance to scan it, probably tomorrow night.

I've also got some WIP pics of Ben's room if I can get those loaded up. I'm definitely not doing any of the painting myself, I have no drawing skill whatsoever past stick figures. Our dear friend from church, however, is in the process of freehanding an alligator next to the door of the bedroom and a pair of giraffes peeking out from behind the closet door. I owe her some awesome presents when this is done! Last time I saw the room, she had just done basic pencil outlines and painted in the darkest green for the alligator and the yellow for the giraffes but she was hoping to stop by today sometime and fill in a bit of the detail so maybe I'll be surprised when I get home from work tonight.

No comments: