WIPocalypse 2012

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Stitchy pics

I had some time so here are the promised stitchy pics.

First up is QS Believe. I've been working on this one for over a year now and it's just time to get it done so I'm going to try very hard to do that before Ben gets home. Not sure that over 1 and a 2 year old will mix well:) I'm over half way so if I can stay focused I might have a shot.


QS Believe 6/4/09

I also have a little finish for Erich. It's from Subversive Cross Stitch and will probably be the first of many as he's put in many requests! It would be framed if the frame I bought wasn't a piece of crap, I'll have to get another one soon.

Please kill me

That's it for now. I will try to post when there is an exciting adoption or stitchy update. This week is shaping up to be a busy one though- appraiser is coming to the house Monday (we're refinancing and taking advantage of a lower rate on the mortgage, yay!), water heater is leaking horribly and being replaced Tuesday, and there is a bridal shower for one of my cousins on Saturday where I am responsible for a few things. Oh yeah, and I have to work too and stalk the Fed Ex guy for my adoption paperwork.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Believe is lovely.

And if I remember correctly, 2 year olds nap and go to bed early so there is hope. It's when they get tp the helping stage that things get really interesting.