WIPocalypse 2012

Monday, November 03, 2008

November Goals

I've been meaning to get around to setting monthly goals again for awhile. It really does keep me focused and it's nice to see what I've accomplished at the end of the month.

Stitching
-Finish stitching 4 ornaments.
-Turn 2 of them into finished ornaments.
-Pick up Noah's Sub for a bit.

Nonstitching
-Get adoption paperwork apostilled.
-Send adoption paperwork to adoption agency for submission to Russia.
-Pack up recycling and take it.
-Wash kitchen floor (hands and knees scrub, not just a quick mop and promise)
-Clean up yard for the winter.

That should keep me busy this month. I've got a good start on the ornaments so far and think I'll make some good progress today and tomorrow night too. I'm hoping to participate in TWCOE and have some to give out as gifts this year too. I always mean to get some gifts stitched but it never seems to quite happen. I figure I better this year as next year is likely to be pretty hectic with a little guy:)

As for tomorrow, please go out and vote if you can. It really does count. Erich and I will be hitting the polling place early and probably staying up late to hopefully see the results. I'm excited about the election of someone new and all but I will be very happy to see the end of the campaigning come Wednesday. There's been nonstop political stuff on TV and the radio around here. I'm ready to hear about something else.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: