WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Treats

Not much new to report right now. Still stalking the mailman for our home study packet so no new adoption news. The weather's starting to turn to crap and we actually had some that white stuff the other night. Uggh, I'm not quite ready for winter yet.

Stitching on Nativity was going well until I hit the Kreinik cording in the border. I'm just not satisified with the stitching as the chart directs. Haven't decided if 2 strands of Kreinik or a new fiber all together will fix it. I've put it down at least for a few days though until I can get out to a LNS and take a look at some alternatives. Instead I picked up something a little more in keeping with the current holiday season, Skeleton Crew. We'll see how much sail I can do before I get sick of white!

And finally, no tricks but here's a treat for you-




You Are Candy Corn



Your Halloween personality is whimsical, colorful, and creative.

You see Halloween as a time to get your creative juices flowing.



Each year, Halloween can't start soon enough for you.

You tend to go all out for Halloween. You decorate like crazy and always dress up.



1 comment:

Missy Ann said...

Continued good vibes for the adoption.

Skelton Crew... I forgot all about that one. One of these years I'm actually going to start it.