WIPocalypse 2012

Friday, July 11, 2008

Unexpected Free Time

Due to lack of sites available at the campgroud, we've rescheduled our camping trip for two weeks from now. And this time we have reservations so we're definitely going! That does leave me with three days of free time though. My house is clean. Erich mows the yard so that's not a worry. I just bought all kinds of fresh fruit and veggies at the store after Curves this morning and we already have meat in the freezer. I think I'm going to do a few things around the house, set a roast on low for dinner, and spend the rest of the day playing in stash and stitching. When I found out about the lack of sites last night I was a little disappointed because it's been a long time since we've been camping but the more I think about it, the better I feel about our rescheduling. We've pretty much been going nonstop since we got back from vacation and a couple days off will be nice.

I finally got a scan of Santa's Magic ready to go. Last time I worked on it, I did Santa's head and left it like this-



Santa's Magic 12/1/07


This time I've started work in the lower left corner and am trying to work my way back to the center. I think I've got a pretty good start on that but I'm starting to get a little tired of green metallic!


Santa's Magic 7/11/08


I think I'll keep this one out for awhile longer and think some cool thoughts while stitching. It's supposed to be around 90 with high humidity this weekend so maybe delaying the camping trip was a lucky break and we'll catch better weather next time.

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

You've made great progress!