WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, November 10, 2007

You Make Me Smile!

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, life kinda got in the way! I promise a couple of stitchy pics coming up this week. I've made good progress on Santa's Magic and will have a QS Castle and Pegasus Bubble update. I'm working on a Christmas ornament too but can't show that one off for awhile as it will be part of an exchange.

I meant to put this on my blog a little while back but never got around to it. Now I really have to get to it as I have 2 people to thank! So thanks to Suz and Margaret for this...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"This is what the person that created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. Below are a list of friends who make me smile with their sweet comments or fun entries."

This is definitely not the whole list! Even though I don't always comment, I do check in and almost always smile at lots of blogs. Suz and Margaret, consider yourselves on the list even though you've already been nominated:) As for the rest of the list...

Arthemise
Dani
Belinda
Hazel
Karin
Karen
Cindy
Cheryl
Dana
Ann

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Awww thank you hun. You make me smile too esp when I see your HAED progress. xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww thanks for nominating me!