WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

QS Dragonfly Update 9/25/07

I got a decent amount of stitching time this weekend and have now made it almost all the way up to the wings! This one's so close to being done I think I might keep at it and finish before going back to Polar Lights and Santa's Magic.

QS Dragonfly 9/25/07

Also, on the 101 in 1001 blog-I completed another item, bringing me up to 8 total. Last weekend I was off, Erich and I completed #43 which was to organize our basement storage room and it looks great! I can actually see the floor and find things now. Also, in the works is leaving Leland out of his crate while we leave home for a short period of time. We've left him out for 30-60 minutes a couple of times this past weekend and he was very well-behaved though a bit confused. I honestly think he spent most of his time staring out the window but hey, if that's what makes him happy that's fine with me. Definitely beats chewing on my furniture for a hobby:)

No comments: