WIPocalypse 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vacation Stash

It's been a busy couple of days plus Blogger has decided that it doesn't want to play nicely with my work computer so I haven't been able to stop by and say hi. Thanks for all the kind words about my HAED WIP and the good wishes for our vacation. We had a great time though it was too short!

While we were in Nashville I was able to attend a GTG at Cheryl's house with Dana and Melissa. We had a great time sharing our WIPs and it sounds like a little enabling went on too. I'm not sure who to blame for that:) I know that seeing everyone's Chatelaines made me want to start more of them but that'll have to wait til I finish a few more projects. I have the chart for Watergarden in my stash and I think that'll be my first. I was able to get a few of the fibers for it when Cheryl and I visited her LNS, The Stitchin' Post, but the rest will have to wait awhile.

As promised, I have a rundown on the stash haul from our trip. Here's a pic...

Stash Haul 8/28/07


And the list...

-2 mesh zippered bags
-4 Mirabilia charts-Fern, Ivy, Lily, Daisy
-2 M Designs charts- Christmas Tree and Rejoice
-Fabric- 1 small cut of Misty Blue Belfast, 1 small cut of Lavender Bliss Cashel, and 2 cuts of vintage Blue Whisper linen (the second piece of this is the one I'd forgotten about)
-A fistful of fibers! There's a bunch of Dinky Dyes Silks, some Caron Watelilies and Wildflowers, Needle Necessities, some Weeks Dye works, a few Crescent Colours, and 3 cards of Petite Treasure Braid for Watergarden.

That's quite enough to keep me busy for a long time but I must say that Erich encouraged and even threw a few things on the pile.

I've got some pics from the rest of vacation to share too but they're taking forever to load right now so they'll have to wait a few days. I've also got an updated pic of Polar Lights since that was the piece I worked on most over vacation. I've made a fair amount of progress but still have a long way to go.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nice stash haul. I thought of you during the race - bet you had a BALL!!! Suz

Thutmosis said...

I'm so glad we got to meet you!! And I hope to hook up with you again in the future. Love the stash haul....I'd say you burned the wagon really good!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Vacation stash is the best kind!