WIPocalypse 2012

Saturday, January 27, 2007

SBQ's

Time to catch up...


January 17: Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?

Not yet. I'm hoping to have one soon though. I've been focusing on EGW and am nearing the end. After yesterday I'm left with confetti on the center design, a little backstitch (thank goodness I've been doing it as I go else it would be a nightmare), and the beading on the borders. My January goal was to completely finish, just a few more days to try!

January 24: What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?

I have limited experience with hand-dyed fabric so far. I have a small collection of it but have just begun to use it. So far I think Silkweaver is my favorite. I really like their color selection and their customer service has been awesome! Honestly though, I don't think I've met a hand-dyed I didn't like so far.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: