WIPocalypse 2012

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A bit of this and that

Happy Wednesday! I'd say happy Hump Day but it's not, at least not for me as I'm stuck working the weekend. Just a quick hi and here' s what's going on at my end of the lawn.

Not too much stitching so far this week. I was moving around some boxes in the basement last Sunday and found my copy of Final Fantasy X for PS2 and have started playing again from the beginning. I was not able to finish the game when I originally bought it and it's been long enough that I've forgotten most of the storyline so it's like playing a new game to me right now and I'm quite hooked on it. For those familiar with the story, I've got about 9 hours in and am currently traveling toward Yuna's third temple after rescuing her from the Al Bhed.

We got snow that stuck almost stuck this week. It made it through most of the most of the morning before melting in the late morning/early afternoon sun. Still doesn't feel like the right time of year for snow to me.

I've discovered the source of SBQ's and have joined the group so here goes the first...

Which way do you stitch, i.e. do you stitch /// followed by \\\ ontop, or the other way around \\\ followed by ///? Are you left- or right-handed and do you think that this affects the way that you stitch?

I stitch \ followed by /. I stitch one X at a time and I almost always stitch top hole to bottom hole. I am a right-handed stitcher and I think it does affect the way I stitch. Since I hold the piece with my left hand I stitch in the way most comfortable to me and I think that would change if I had to hold the piece in my right hand and stitch with my left instead.


Coming soon to my blog- movie reviews! I love Halloween and all the good and bad horror movies this time of year brings. I'll share my opinions on some of both next time.

No comments: